Welcome to Phi Gamma Delta at UT Dallas
“Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence.
Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
The slogan ‘Press On’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”
Calvin Coolidge (Amherst, 1895)
- LSU #BROadTrip update: crossed border, Louisiana smells like piss and corndogs
- We loved carving pumpkins with @UTD_DeltaZeta last night , it was nice meeting all of yall #weliketurtles
- LSU-Ole Miss road trip update: sweet tea/vodka showers. In the car. "The cup broke, had to dump it!" @Robert_TheFifth @Allen_Fiji
- Happy founders day to @UTD_DeltaZeta
- Texas-Dallas basketball ranked 22 in preseason polls, not bad, boys. #d3hoops
- Happy birthday to PC 14 pledge Joseph Paul (2018)
- Thoughts and prayers are with our neighbors to the north, hope the police catch those bastards #PrayForOttawa
- RT @FactsAboutTexas: The TEXAS Food Pyramid! http://t.co/zkgFdrFJyE
- Happy birthday to brother Raj Dasigi (2017)
- Chicks dig the long-ball #dingers #FTK http://t.co/NYPT5ieOaV
- WAKE UP PEASANTS it's time for some @UTDalphagam Frats-at-bat #ForTheKids #JDRFweek #Dingers
- RT @PhiGamArchives: 10/13/1905 NY Giants pitcher Christy Mathewson (Bucknell 1902) throws his third straight World Series shutout vs. the P…
- RT @the_USO: Happy #birthday, @USnavy! #thankyou for your #service. Supporters - celebrate #239NavyBDay with us! #semperfortis
- Congrats on rechartering, nerds @KappaMuFiji
- At least the cops liked our recipe
- Shoutout to Phi Alpha probation chili
- Who complains about noise at 8pm??